Delphi is a data-gathering tool to aid in the anonymous survey of expert judgments, obtained in a series of rounds, ultimately for forecasting purposes. This can have (but is not limited to) the following applications:
- New product forecasts
- Personnel selection
- Estimating the effect of a change in a marketing program
- Predicting outcomes in conflict situations
Delphi is designed only for use with questions that yield either rankings or quantitative estimates.
This site helps you to:
- Select experts
- Develop questions and scales
- Obtain responses from the experts
- Summarize a report after each round
It also allows access to relevant literature including, in some cases, full-text articles.
If you wish to administer a session, please create a new administrator account.