Administrator log in
- Click "Administrator log in" which takes you to http://scott.armstrong.delphi.stlouisintegration.com/delphi2/admin.php.
- Enter your credentials and click "Log in".
Create a new session
- 1. Click "Create" which takes you to http://scott.armstrong.delphi.stlouisintegration.com/delphi2/admin/session_create.php.
- Enter the session name.
- Click "Move on to designing questions".
Add a question
- From the session overview click "New Question".
- Fill in the description field.
- Click "Add This Question".
- Repeat as desired.
- Click "move on to selecting experts" or the "Expert Selection"
- If you have any previously selected experts in the "Previously
selected experts" section you may check off the ones desired and
then click "Select checked experts".
- If the "Previously selected experts" section is empty or if
any desired expert is missing:
- Click "New Expert".
- Fill in all required fields.
- Click "Create account".
- Repeat as necessary until all needed experts have been
- Click "here" to go back to session administration/expert
Start the round
- Click "Start Round" from the session overview.
- Click "Send e-mail".
- Click "here" to go back to session administration/process
- Click the link provided in the email.
- Select the first question.
- Answer the question, filling in all required fields.
- Click "Submit answer".
- Repeat for each remaining question.
Terminating the round.
- Before proceeding to the next round all experts must answer
- If all questions have been answered by all experts you can
click "Terminate Round" from the session overview.
Start the next round.
- From the session overview click "New Round".